Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Students Study Habits

I interviewed multiple kids and most of them preffered different studying environments. I talked to a student named Adam who likes to study in his room with his stereo playing at the same time. Drew said he likes to study in the basement of Murray Hall, Joey studies on his bed, with headphones on, and the other Drew I surveyed prefers to study in a fairly quiet place, which is usually his room. Finally I did talk to one student named Jake who actually likes to study in the main library at night in order to be the most productive. I think it is interesting that with only 5 people that I interviewed, they all prefer different places to hit the books. Myself I have to study in a quiet environment, usually my room is the place I prefer as long as it is fairly quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment